17 Dec A Recipe That Will Triple Your Love For Peanut Butter
Nothing beats a yummy brekkie. And even better if it involves peanut butter, no? And we are not talking plain peanut butter on toast here, we are stepping it up a notch and letting you in on the secrets of the most delish peanut butter overnight oats there is. If you love peanut butter – this one is for you. You are very welcome!
The mix of creamy peanut butter with sweet oats, juicy raisins, almond milk and a splash of maple is so delicious, while the chia seeds help thicken it up and the pinch of salt enhances all the flavour.
- 120g oats
- 375ml almond milk
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Handful of raisins
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the almond milk, peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, raisins, maple syrup and salt in a big bowl.
- Give everything a really good stir together.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and allow it to thicken overnight to enjoy in the morning.
In the morning all you have to do is grab a spoon and perhaps add your favourite berries or nut mix on top. Snapping a cute pic for the gram optional. Et voila – perfect brekkie for a hot morning.
Sadly not a peanut butter fan, we’ve got a yummy green smoothie for you instead.
Let’s start the day right, yogis!
Recipe by Deliciously Ella